Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday Boy

Could it possibly be that this precious newborn baby...


...turned two today???

What a joy this child is. I can't believe that God has allowed me the privilege of being his Mommy.


Nana and Papa bought Elijah this table and chairs set for his birthday. It was a HUGE hit! He loves it. We put it together last night after he went to sleep so that it would be there first thing this morning when he woke up (this picture is him sitting there for the first time)
I could go on and on for hours about Elijah. He is so smart and funny. I'm amazed every day at the new things he has learned and the new things he can do. I'll just share with you a few of the things he is doing now:
-he knows his colors and shapes
-he can count to 10
-he loves airplanes and big trucks
-he absolutely loves to watch videos
-even more than videos he loves to go "bye bye" (outside to play, or outside to run errands)
-he's kind of feeding himself now, but its pretty messy
-he is putting 3 words sentences together. Some of his favorites are "Mommy (or Daddy or Nana or Elijah) do it!" "Bless you Nakan (Nathan)" "Oh my goodness"
We are truly blessed. Happy Birthday Elijah!!!
blog stuff

3 comments:

PrettyParadise said...

Caanon this is a precious post! you have been so blessed with an incredible family. Your boys are gorgeous! I'm just so happy for you two! "thinking" of you guys!

Marissa

Kristi said...

Happy birthday Elijah, you precious thing! Sending our love from our part of Texas.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Elijah! We love and miss you so much!
Cousin David and Kristen