Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

He is here!!

Nathan Josiah Jung
June 27, 2010
11:59 am
8.1 lbs 21 inches long
A true miracle from our Great God!




He was born with fluid on his lungs and was having a hard time taking in enough oxygen. He immediately had to be put in an incubator with oxygen and (24 hours later) is still there but is doing MUCH better, praise the Lord! We are hoping that today he can come out of there and stay with us in our room!


Daniel and I are able to go to the nursery and hold him, and I go every 3 hours to nurse him. He is doing great with nursing so far.
He is just the calmest, most peaceful baby. I've not gotten to spend as much time with him as I would like (I am on the 7th floor and he is on the 2nd), but I haven't seen him cry yet! He is already our little angel.



blog stuff

5 comments:

Kelly said...

congrats!! he is sooo beautiful!

Kristen said...

Oh, Caanon and Daniel - he is just so beautiful! I'm so grateful that he is doing well! I miss you guys so much and would give just about anything to get my hands on that sweet baby! Give those precious boys big kisses from cousin Kristen!!! Love you all!

To God be the glory... said...

Precious!

David and Amanda said...

Yay! We are so glad that he arrived safely and are praying for his health and strength. He's so precious; I can't wait to meet him!!!

Room For More said...

He is beautiful! And you look wonderful! Can't believe you just gave birth! So thrilled for you guys!