But, alas, there are still 12 more weeks or so for him to grow bigger and kick harder :) All discomfort aside, we are so thankful to the Lord for how healthy this little boy is and that this pregnancy no longer has any complications!!
Below is my new friend. He greeted me as I came out of the bathroom the other night (at about 10:30). Don't worry, Daniel showed marvelous manly skill as he captured the slimy creature in some kind of plastic container and put him back outside where his proper home is.
Sorry Mr. Lizard, but you simply cannot live with us!! :)



5 comments:
You look so beautiful and you are all baby, you tiny thing! We miss ya'll so much too. Thank you for stopping by to see Rachel's prom pictures. She was thrilled when I told her and then she said, "I really miss them!" I am so thankful to hear the good news that all is well with the placenta. We are continuing to pray for the 4 of you. Many blessings to you!
You look great. I am so glad to hear your appointment went well and everything cleared up, praise God! Thinking about you :)
LB
Lookin' good, mama! Seeing this pic nearly brought tears to my eyes...it just seems weird that we're not around to watch that little miracle unfold. Love y'all and Adaya sends her love to Elijah!
Praise God for this precious and healthy baby boy and thank God for his healthy beautiful momma!! We r so excited that everything is back in order! You look absolutely amazing! Continuing to pray for u guys!
Love,
Jennifer Thomas
You're so cute!
Post a Comment