...the pitter-patter of more little feet!! Thank you Lord for this great blessing!

This was me at about 13 or 14 weeks pregnant with Elijah...

...and this is me last night, at 13 weeks preggo with #2. Notice a slight difference?? haha, it definitely shows earlier in the 2nd prenancy!!!

So, we have decided that we will deliver the baby in Thailand, which has world-renowned health care and a western hospital with American and Australian doctors! It is not very far, only a 3 or 4 hour plane ride. The down side is we will have to go there when I am around 35 weeks or so, and probably won't be able to come home until the baby is around 3 weeks old. So, this means we will be away from home for quite a while, which wouldn't be a big deal if it were just Daniel and I, but with Elijah it might be a little more complicated. We won't be able to cart very many of his toys with us on the plane, or items like a high chair, etc. Thank goodness Aunt Summer will be there to entertain, and then Nana will come! We are so blessed to have families that are willing to come and be with us. Mimi and Topa are coming a little later on, after Summer and Nana have gone home, so that the help is spread out over a longer period of time.
We are so blessed by our wonderful Father, and are looking forward to this New Year, knowing that each day, each breath, is a gift from our merciful God.
3 comments:
Oh, wow! The baby bump is already so cute! Be sure to take lots of pics for us so we can watch you grow!!! Love you guys!
Congratulations!!! My aunt did tell me awhile ago but I was waiting until you announced it to mention anything! I'm so happy for y'all! I too am way bigger this time around that I was with Ashlyn, it's crazy! Hope you have a smooth pregnancy. I bet Summer is really looking forward to going there to be with y'all! What a blessing!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look amazing. Our prayers are that you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy with NO complications!!
We are praying for a healthy,beautiful baby!!!
Praise God for you and your family...you are in our prayers daily!!!
Post a Comment