Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

An Unexpected New Friend!

Look who we got to cuddle up to on Saturday!! This was one of the coolest things we did on a little trip we took for our anniversary. I NEVER EVER thought I would get to hold (and feed) a baby tiger!! Wow. He was so soft and cute!

But, I have to be honest, I'm so thankful for the bottle of milk they gave me, because I honestly think he would have been knawing on our arms had we not had that. Right before we walked into his little play area he was trying to eat a metal picnic table. I kid you not, this tiger was SERIOUSLY hungry!



blog stuff

4 comments:

Kelly Summers said...

How cool..how does something so cute grow into something so scary!?!

Bonky's Mom said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so jealous...HOW FUN! GREAT pics of you guys!

Kari Sanchez said...

Wow that's awesome! How fun!

Tara said...

Caanon, that tiger is a LOT bigger than the one we held there a few years ago...you are brave, girl! Loved looking at all your pics!