Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Another mealtime with E...

I've got a silly kid on my hands here. Everyday he shows more of his personality, and he really knows how to be silly! This particular evening he was very into the close-my-eyes-and-shmoosh-my-face-up look, so I had to capture the moment for everyone else to see.

Another silly thing these pictures show about Elijah is that he loves to take his hands (covered in whatever it is he is eating) and rub them all over his face and through his hair. Isn't that just so wonderful???!! ;) (said with a hint of sarcasm) haha!



Well, I've been trying to post a video that I took of him that night, but it won't work today. So just pictures will have to do for now!
blog stuff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Too much cuteness in one little boy!