Ok, here's a photo journal of my day...
It started out with some of this...(delivered, of course) :)
and then some of this...
So I felt a tickle session was in order, just to get everyone's attitudes right :)
After lunch I went and got a massage----a full body massage-----a one hour full body massage----for less than $6. I never knew something like that existed! It was a fun afternoon of pampering.
After I came home I discovered the Hubby doing this...

He was baking a birthday cake! His first ever! So sweet.
After the cake was finished baking, we got dressed up (I'm wearing a dress that Nana sent in a birthday package! I LOVE it!) and went out to Hooley's, a, Irish pub/restaurant. We had heard they had some good western food, and boy did they ever! We ordered Mozzarella Sticks for an appetizer...
...then we shared a Caesar salad (the first salad we've had since we left the states!) mmmmm, it was so yummy
Here's Daniel about to take the first blessed bite...
He was baking a birthday cake! His first ever! So sweet.
After the cake was finished baking, we got dressed up (I'm wearing a dress that Nana sent in a birthday package! I LOVE it!) and went out to Hooley's, a, Irish pub/restaurant. We had heard they had some good western food, and boy did they ever! We ordered Mozzarella Sticks for an appetizer...
Oh my, they were good!
After dinner we walked around a little bit, I got some coffee, and then we caught a taxi and headed home. I was excited to go home because I knew what was waiting on me there...
THE BIRTHDAY LOOT! There was clothes and movies and snacks from Nana and Grandmommie, a bag (that I bought with some birthday money), and the wrapped presents were from Mimi and Topa! (in those were a beautiful Willow Tree angel and 2 Bird of Paradise candles! aaahhhh) Also waiting on me, but not pictured, was a brand new blender from my sweet Hubby!
THE BIRTHDAY LOOT! There was clothes and movies and snacks from Nana and Grandmommie, a bag (that I bought with some birthday money), and the wrapped presents were from Mimi and Topa! (in those were a beautiful Willow Tree angel and 2 Bird of Paradise candles! aaahhhh) Also waiting on me, but not pictured, was a brand new blender from my sweet Hubby!



3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. It is great to see how you spent your day, and I am so proud of Daniel for baking you a cake. He did a great job. I remember when you were in CA. and we were their and he baked you cupcakes for your birthday. He is a super sweet husband. Love You,
Mom
Looks like you had such a good birthday! Thank you for sharing it with all of us readers. I'm always anxious to view your blog because you are one of the few that still blog! LOL Tell Daniel good job on the cake, but what happened to the rest of the red border? Was that an artistic approach? lol
Kari,
Ha! Yes, you know that Daniel is quite the artist ;) He ran out of icing!
Post a Comment