Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mealtime with E

These days, meal time with Elijah is an adventure. There are some other adjectives I could also use to describe our mealtime experiences (dramatic, loud, and emotional to name a few), but we'll just leave it at adventurous for now :)

Its starts out with a little of this...
then some of this...

and of course this...(why do I have to eat this??)

And then the lovely "show and tell" segment of mealtime...



And this is how we all feel when it is over.


blog stuff

4 comments:

The Johnston Family Tradition said...

Baney-these are hilarious! Mealtime with these little guys does get a little hairy sometimes! Hang in there! Love yall!

Bonky's Mom said...

LOL...too funny! Love the pics..especially the 'why do I have to eat this' one. : )

I realized I never responded to your question about my Roomie. She's in Winters now...and is liking it. She's head bball coach there!

Anonymous said...

http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/

please please please pray for this family~!

Anonymous said...

Dear Friends, I love seeing how E has grown. He has the cutest expression on his sweet face. We wanted to wish Daddy D a blessed birthday tomorrow and let you all know how much we love and miss you and keep you constantly in our prayers.
RA Bellview