Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm so thankful...

...for my boys.

I'm so thankful for their lives, for their love, and for the fact that they put up with me on a daily basis ;) I look at this picture and am in awe of how greatly God has blessed me. My cup is running...and running...and running over. Thank you God.

What are you thankful for on this Thankful Thursday? (Or it might be Thankful Wednesday for you right now depending on where you are in the world!) I would love to hear! :)

blog stuff

1 comment:

To God be the glory... said...

I am also thankful for all of my boys. Nathan has a new wonderful job at a new school. He is loving it. He had a wonderful job for 23 years at CHS and would be honored to still be there but Father blessed him with something else. Daniel is enjoying the same school. David is a senior who will turn 18 in just a few days. I am thankful for our peaceful days lately. Derek is happy and blessed and on his own trusting in Father.