Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Videos!

Ok, so we were finally able to load our video camera software on our computer (thanks Mimi and Topa for sending it!), so we can post videos now! We've been taking lots of video since we've been here, so I'll start with posting a couple from a few weeks ago. We had only been in our apartment about a week at this point, so Elijah's room was still crazy.


Ok, I have to be honest, these are probably those kind of videos that only a grandparent / close family member could love! There's not a whole lot of action, but if you just want to see Elijah movin' and groovin' then you'll love them :)



3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah!!! Thanks so much for the videos! I love being able to see sweet Elijah in action and hear his voice! Thank you!!!
Love you guys!

To God be the glory... said...

Very cute!

The Johnston Family Tradition said...

Love these Caanon! I'm so glad you put these on here! Such a sweetie pie! Love my sweet nephew! keep puttin' them on here! Love y'all! Glad you are getting to talk to Jeffrey, y'all are on the phone while I'm typing this! :0)