Ok, I'm really frustrated right now. I had big plans for blogging today, and lots of other stuff that I needed to do on the internet. Daniel is watching Elijah, I'm up at the library (for the Wi-Fi) with my coke, and the internet is SO SLOW. It has made it almost impossible to do the things I wanted to do. Grrrr. So now my sails are all deflated and I've lost my motivation.
First I will post some recent pictures of Elijah. He is getting to be such a roly-poly! The kid just keeps getting rounder everyday! He had better start crawling soon and shed some calories or I'm going to have to buy bigger clothes! He's eating his vegetables so good now. He's down to 2 or 3 naps a day and sleeping all night long. He's just the sweetest thing. Ok, here are the pics (these are for you Nana! Sorry it took so long!)
Ok, so you'll notice there are no pictures...for some reason this internet won't let me upload any. Now I'm really frustrated. Sorry Nana :( I'll try to figure something out


No comments:
Post a Comment