Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catch up

I know, it has been so long since I've posted anything. I'm so sorry, especially to Mimi and Topa! I feel like there has been so much going on, and on top of that we got a new laptop, so I've been transferring all of our pics from our other computer onto here, trying to organize them, etc. This is my first post from our new laptop. Exciting!! :)

There are a bunch of things that I want to write about and post pictures of, but as luck would have it, right as I began to type this post I heard some noises in the monitor, so my little punkin is rousing from his morning nap. So, I will just post some really cute pictures we've gotten of him in the past few weeks.

COMING SOON....
I will post other Christmas photos and tell all about the Welcome Home party for the former President Bush that my mom and I went to yesterday!



1 comment:

To God be the glory... said...

How and where is Summer these days?