Sunday, September 7, 2008
Birthday and a trip to the park!
Well, Thursday was a big day at the Jung household! It was my 27th birthday and it was our first trip to the park as a family! It was such a special day, Daniel is so awesome at making birthdays special. He went to tons of trouble and bought me some perfume that he loves but was discontinued a while back (which is so great because its hard to find one that he actually likes) and he bought me a pearl ring from James Avery that I had asked for. That afternoon we took Elijah to a park for the first time. Okay, so maybe the trip to the park was more for mom and dads enjoyment and sanity, but Elijah got a good nap while we were walking! For dinner we met my family at a restaurant in Odessa called The Barn Door. The free appetizer that they bring you every time is this huge block of cheddar cheese and AMAZING bread and butter. I could fill up on that alone! All in all, it was a very blessed day. Here are some pictures
Mom and Dad shared the pushing responsibilities :)

Elijah soaking up the Texas sun...
Elijah and his great-grandmommie at The Barn Door
The ole "yes, we set the timer for this picture" family picture. Sorry that its so far away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Caanon!
Looks like Daniel's guns have gotten even bigger - no trouble holding that infant seat.
ohh girl yes.. I have had those for the past 4 or 5 weeks... I could tell the baby had dropped just because things were getting a little uncomfortable. Ha!
I need to not think baby is coming tomorrow or anything... but it is helping me get ready... bc as of yesterday... I was NOT ready! ha!
you guys are fun!
Post a Comment