Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

New Look

I am trying out some new looks on the ole blog, so if it looks weird don't worry, I will probably be changing it soon. I would love to have a really cute background, but I don't know how or where to get that. Can anyone help?

I also thought that we needed to change the name of our blog, since we are actually living in the Bible belt now :) But, creativity is not a strength of mine so I'm struggling. So, there will probably be a different name everytime you look until we find something that fits. Any suggestions would be helpful!

5 comments:

Thomas Supercinski said...

How about 'The Jungs are not restless'.

or even 'The Jungs are about to be restless'. :-)

Amy said...

Hey Caanon. I am getting so excited for you guys! I know that you are probably sooo ready to get baby-boy out of your tummy, but do your best to enjoy these last few days with just you and Dan! Go see a movie!
Anyway, about the blog, check out http://seemydesignsbyshauna.com/
this is who designed my blog. She is great, and will do whatever you want!

Amanda said...

There's a site called TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com that might help you out with a new look.

We're so excited for you and your new little bundle on the way. Baby boys are the best! Well, that's the humble opinion of this proud mom of two adorable boys (who are no longer babies!) anyway.

The Jungs said...

Amanda, thank you so much for that website, I was so glad they had free stuff to download, and such cute stuff too!

Kari Sanchez said...

I love the new look and I love that picture of you two! It's beautiful. Journey is a good name, Jungs Journey, Life's Journey, it all fits.