Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What has Daniel been up to???

Well, ALOT! He has been working like crazy on remodeling the house. He has undertaken some really big things on the ole' to-do list this past month, and I wanted everyone to see what he's been up to!

One of the biggest projects of the whole house was to build a new fence. I wish that I had a picture of the old one, but let me just give you a few adjectives to give you an idea of what it looked like: old, dilapidated, warped, falling apart. So here Daniel is building the new one! I will post a finished picture very soon.

And he also successfully demolished some brick wall things on our front porch. Thanks to an idea from our good friend Jeff Tyner, Daniel just wrapped a chain around the brick wall things (they were about 3 feet tall or so), hooked the chain to the truck, and pulled them right up! But then came the fun job of loading all of that brick onto the trailer....made me glad I'm a girl (and a pregnant one at that!)


Another big project has been getting the baby's room ready!!! (This one has been my favorite project so far). Here is the picture before all of the furniture was put together... (aaaggghhh!! Can't furniture just come in one piece???)


And, very soon (when we finish!) I will show you what the finished product looks like! I can't wait!


1 comment:

Kari Sanchez said...

Wow he has been busy, what a handy man you have :) Can't wait to see the nursery all complete!