Daniel finished up his semester this past week!! He worked so hard this semester, I am SO proud of him. He is very relieved and enjoying his study-free evenings. The Lord has been so faithful and timely in providing him more work with Mike (construction work in San Francisco) now that he has more time. He has also gotten an on-campus job in the AV department. The perk of this job is that 50% of the time he is just on call, which means he can be at home studying (or hanging out with me!) while getting paid, and the other 50% he works in the office.
I am still working at the Montessori preschool as the Office Administrator. Its a great job that allows me to make a living, but also have time to take care of our home (and cook for my hungry husband!). Although it is frustrating sometimes, I'm very thankful for how the Lord answered our prayers with this job.
We visited some of Daniel's family that lives in the Bay Area a couple of weeks ago. I had met his 3rd cousins Frank and Nancy before, but had never met Nancy's daughter and grandchildren before. We had a wonderful time!

I spent last week with my family in Texas! Ahhhh, it was so wonderful to be back home. We had some really great times. I had a sleepover with my 3 year old neice Kayleigh and then I took her on a date to Rosa's. On Saturday the whole family went to play miniature golf, where Kayleigh and I both shot a hole in one! I also got to spend time with Becky and Emily, two of my greatest friends, and their kiddos (Becky has Alli who is 10 months and Emily has Sarah, who is only 2 weeks old in the picture!). Here are a few pictures of my time there...



Daniel will be taking 3 classes this summer and will be leading a mission trip from our church to La Mision, Mexico. He is going to be busy!! We are also planning on taking a short term mission trip to the Pacific Rim in August. We are praying that this experience will confirm whether this is where the Lord will have us serve long term or not. We would appreciate your prayers about this also! I'll keep you posted on how its going...
We are trying to get used to the weather here. Apparantly, June is cold and foggy, which is really disappointing to a girl who has already switched out her winter clothes for summer clothes! I'm ready to wear shorts and tank-tops people!
Well, I guess thats it for now!


1 comment:
Hey Jungs,
Thank you for the update. We are thrilled to see that God is continuing to bless you and use you.We are excited to hear about your mission trip and will promise to pray for you and support you.
We are having a more relaxing summer with no school. Wes is at home and working about 50-55 hours a week.I'll call you later on. Blessings, The Greers
Post a Comment